March 07, 2013

Glymm Update + Randoms

So it's now March and I still haven't done my review for February's Glymm bag. This is entirely Glymm's fault as I still received it yet lol. Apparently it's "on the way" according to Glymm, but I haven't received any shipment notification. I did notice some people on the east coast got theirs already despite no shipment notification so I'm not too worried there. I have a feeling west coast dwellers won't see theirs until Friday. Until then please bear with me x_x. Speaking of Glymm, they already charged me for my March box before I even get to touch February's box. They've been disappointing me the last few months so I think I'll be cancelling before getting charged for April. I used all my loyalty points already so I'll do a review on the stuff I bought with them soon as well :)

In other news, I've been thinking to move everything to my own hosted Wordpress site after doing some research on content ownership @_@. In the long run this will probably be better too. I'll have to play around with the layout etc. It's going to be a little difficult using just text at first since my computer died and I'm without Photoshop while using a temp beater computer. Luckily it juuust made it until I graduated. JOB, WHY U NO COME YET SO I CAN BUY NEW COMPUTER!?

That's all for now... will keep you guys updated on the Glymm situation :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment