April 02, 2013

WTF Where have you been?!

I have definitely been neglecting this blog way too much -_-! My Glymm order did eventually arrive, for those of you who were wondering... I got the Anastasia Bold and Beautiful kit which Sephora now sells, as well as an RGB Polish in Punch. I took pics of them to review and post on here, but after taking a bunch of photos for future posts I started to realize this blog is becoming way too materialistic. I'm not sure I like the direction it's heading =(. I don't want it to be a place to say I bought this and this today, I actually want to have some value in what I post. Quality > Quantity. That being said, I feel I should take a little Hiatus while I really think about what I want for this blog (also still working out where to host my site to move to wordpress :P).

In better news, it looks like I'll be finally getting my iMac earlier than expected! My parents got really tired of seeing me struggle on this crappy computer after my previous one broke haha so they've decided to loan me the $. Since I'm still looking for a job, as soon as I get it I can pay them back ;)! They knew I wouldn't just take their money haha they know me so well. Awesome parents <3.

Anyways, I won't be updating for a few weeks :(! On Hiatus!

No comments:

Post a Comment